Monday, April 20, 2009

Real Estate or Virtual Real Estate; Which has the most Value? Check this out!

I have a colleague in the domain name business who has been behind the scenes for a while. His name is Mickie Kennedy and he just launched an exciting new website Check it Out that the domain world will be talking about in coming weeks and months
.
This is an area of serious internet income that most people don't even know exist.

Mickie is very low key and got into the domain game rather late ... but he's making a killing. And he is depleting much of his domain inventory and starting over every few months, which I think is amazing.

I spoke with him last year and was blown away with how he works. He has a system he uses that maximizes domain sales and unloads the bulk of his domains before they near their expiration date. He only gave me bits and pieces of his system but I adopted some of it to my current sales process. The result: thousands of dollars from an income source I didn't know much about or had heard very little about; I was blown away by the amount of money produced by this system.
I went back to Mickie and asked him to share everything. He kept saying the less people know the better. But then I received this email last month:

Bubba,

You twisted my arm. I thought you were crazy when you said I should sell my domain sales system. I mean, I'm making too much money not sharing it. But you were right, the system doesn't mean the buyers of my domains will vanish. They will still be there, so I've begun to look at buyers of this system not as competitors but as students. I've looked at the other domain products that are out there (there aren't many) and realized no one is talking about domain sales as a system. So I wrote my entire sales system down. I laid out my secrets. I've put together a Quick-Start Overview that gives a good outline of how it works and will give customers the details each week over several months (there's so much stuff here).

I don't want to overwhelm people with one giant ebook that sits in a folder unread. I have too many of these. I want to break down the system each week in detail, much like a course. In fact, I have two secrets that come out in week 9 and 10 that will blow most people's minds. The secret in week 9 has more than quadrupled my revenue. Don't smile. I'm not even sure you know about this one. The secret in week 10 has shaved my domain acquisition costs by 70 percent.

Give me a call and let's talk about this. I'll follow up with a draft of the Quick-Start Overview later this afternoon.

Best,

Mickie Kennedy
Domain Sales System(TM)
Details Here


I'm telling you, Mickie Kennedy knows domains. But even more importantly, he knows business. In fact, Mickie has a successful million-dollar ecommerce business that has nothing to do with domains. He took what he learned about marketing and business systems and translated them to domain sales. The results speak for themselves.

Mickie Kennedy has earned more than $2.4 million in domains -- and he has never sold a domain for more than $10,000. In fact, he's only sold a couple of domains for more than $5,000. The bulk of his sales are in the sub-$1,000 market. For me, that is the exciting part. Any lucky domainer owning one-word industry killer domains can make six figures or more from domains. Mickie is not that guy. He specializes in generic compound words you can register every single day.

In addition, you will receive a list of domains you can purchase from Mickie from his portfolio, starting at just $60. No bids or auctions. Just domains available on a first-come, first-served basis.

As Mickie points out on his site Here:

Without the secrets revealed in week 9 of the Domain Sales Machine(TM) newsletter, my total domain sales would be $574,915 ... not the $2,442,815 I've actually earned.

Would you like a piece of this action?

Are you ready for an online profession that is real with systems, sales cycles, and goals in place?

It's time to make up your mind. Do you want success for the long-term or are just holding out for that one-big payday that may never come? Click Here for more details.

Happy Domaining!

Bubba
www.EarnersDigest.com

No comments:

Post a Comment